Monday, August 21, 2017

Why I returned to AdVENTURE 8/21/17

Why I returned to AdVENTURE:


      The reason I returned to AdVENTURE this year is because I really love it here. AdVENTURE was the fourth school I have ever attended, and I love it more than all of my other schools combined. AdVENTURE has teachers that help you and care if you learn or not. They help you to learn and grow. AdVENTURE is fun. They have lots of projects and we are always learning in groups. I like to collaborate with others, but sometimes I like to work alone. We have projects almost every day, and we are always kept busy with fun things to do. AdVENTURE does have rules, but they are limited. I think that these rules make sense and are for the students' safety. Our motto is RRS: Respectful,Responsible, Safe. There are posters with this all over the school: how to be RRS in the classrooms, cafeteria, gym, etcetera. We can be Respectful by listening to the teacher and not talking when someone else is talking. We are Responsible by bringing our own materials and turning in our homework on time. We can be safe by listening to the teacher and obeying the rules of the school. I like to follow the rules, because it makes the school a better place to be. I like AdVENTURE very much, and I love to do all of the projects and learning that they do here. AdVENTURE is the best school I have ever attended, and they have the best teachers I have ever had. I love everything about this school, earning Patriot Bucks, the rewards, ice-cream Fridays, spirit days, everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is There Life in Space? 5/23/19

Link  by NASA Solar System Exploration       We all know the typical sci-fi movie where an alien monster drops out of some unknown pl...