Friday, September 11, 2015

Project Reflection 0907-0911

http://opencage.info/pics/files/800_5628.jpg
Summary: This week it was up to us to try to save science education. The board of education wanted to take science away. We turned in our letters on Friday. We were discussing what made science important. Here are some things that I had written:

  • Science helps you "fix things."
  • science can save lives!
  • science helps you figure out how things work
Backward Looking

Which recourses did you use on this piece? Which ones were helpful? Which ones will you use again?

The thing that I found helpful was my science notebook. I really found that helpful because I write all sorts of information in there and I found it nice to see my answers.


Inward Looking

What does this piece reveal about you as a learner?

I think that it reveals I am good at paying attention.
Outward Looking
What did you want people to see?
The three bullet points.

Forward Looking
One thing I want to improve is...

Typing up the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is There Life in Space? 5/23/19

Link  by NASA Solar System Exploration       We all know the typical sci-fi movie where an alien monster drops out of some unknown pl...