Monday, April 25, 2016

Project Blog Circuit.

Link to image
This week I learned a lot about electricity. My partner was Izzy and we were sharing ideas, trying to build a blinding ray. So we figured out that some connections of wires did work and some didn't. So, we gave each other ideas and figured out a working switch. we eventually came up with an idea. We had a handle with the batteries concealed inside. Then we taped a plastic clear diamond over a non colored light. We then connected the wires and created a switch. You push on a paper clip and the light turns on. We used three batteries to make it strong.
Backward Looking: What process did you go through to produce this peice?
Well, we had an idea in our mind. We took it, and put it on paper in a schematic diagram. Then we connected the batteries and put them in a case of popsicle sticks. Then we connected the wires and switch.

Inward Looking: What did you find frustrating about the project?
What I found frusterating was that we had good ideas, and most of them didn't work. I had a good Idea, but it didn't work! I got kinda sad, but I found a better one.
Outward looking: What grade would you give it? Why?
I would give it an A- because it is kind of messy. I couldn't find my invention paper so Izzy gas only hers. I know I did it, I just can't find it. But the invention works!

Forward Looking: One thing I would like to improve upon is...
 I would like to improve on working together and listening to each other's ideas. We each had such good ideas that we thought they couldn't wait, so we were interrupting each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is There Life in Space? 5/23/19

Link  by NASA Solar System Exploration       We all know the typical sci-fi movie where an alien monster drops out of some unknown pl...