Sunday, May 1, 2016

Review

screen-shot-2013-11-17-at-3-09-47-pm.png

This week was all about review. We did zondle, kahoot, and quizizz. On zondle,  I learned more about the food chains and the human body. They gave me a question that was A CONSUMER... and then they had answers like, eats itself when it gets hungry, eats other organisms, and makes its own food. Then we would answer the question correctly. However, when I was doing zondle, I was not paying much attention to what answers I chose. I learned that even though it was fun, I had to pay attention to what answers I chose or they would be wrong and I would have to do them over again. Then, we did quizizz. I learned that time didn't matter. When you were taking a quizizz, it was probably ideal to take your time. I ended up getting first place one time! Then, we did kahoot. We did it alone at first, and then, we did teams. In kahoot, it was better to pay attention to the question on the board. If you were drawing, you would never see it, never answer it, and lose! 




S&EP
We were reviewing everything that we knew over the year. It was very fun. We were going on different websites and taking quizzes. It was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is There Life in Space? 5/23/19

Link  by NASA Solar System Exploration       We all know the typical sci-fi movie where an alien monster drops out of some unknown pl...