Friday, May 13, 2016

Food

Food


This week we were working on the food waste project. We were studying food systems, food culture, and, yeah, that's it. For food culture, we studied what we ate for dinner (A grilled cheese and fries), How we ate it (With my hands), where we ate it (Five Guys: burgers and fries restaurant), who we ate it with (My dad, my mom, my sister, and my brother), what we talked about (How disgusting the Oreo Creme milkshake was.), etc. I learned that Food culture represents how special the country it came from is, and that what makes a country's food special is because it is the only food they can get.






S&EP: SP4: Analyzing Data
This week I used tables and google docs to analyze the data that I got. We were studying food this week and I needed a place to have my data.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is There Life in Space? 5/23/19

Link  by NASA Solar System Exploration       We all know the typical sci-fi movie where an alien monster drops out of some unknown pl...